Summary

So this year I want to see as many birds as possible and try to do a big year for my county. I am thinking in total my year list should hopefully come to around 200 with my trip to FL and possible Junior Big year.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014


WOW!!So happy migration has started that means my FAVORITE bird has arrived. Broad Winged Hawks. Love these guys.
Broad Winged Hawk

Since last update I have gotten  Lifers and several yearbirds. 
Lifers are 
Eastern Kingbird
Prothantary Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
House Wren
Palm Warbler
Greater Yellowlegs
Savannah Sparrow
Eastern Kingbird

Greater Yellowlegs

Prothantary Warbler


Wood Ducks

Common Yellowthroat
House Wren

Palm Warbler

Savannah Sparrow



Found out a local University has up tons of Tree swallows boxes. They have tons. There were Barn and Tree swallows nesting there along with a pair of Bluebird in the boxes.

Tree Swallow

Tree Swallow

Thanks for all the views and keep them coming.

-Easton



No comments:

Post a Comment