Summary

So this year I want to see as many birds as possible and try to do a big year for my county. I am thinking in total my year list should hopefully come to around 200 with my trip to FL and possible Junior Big year.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


MIGRATION HAS STARTED! Yesterday I saw 3 White Eyed Vireos. LIFER 4 unidentified warblers and a Brewster's Warbler which is a Golden Winged X Blue Winged Warbler Hybrid.


Brewster's Warbler

Brewster's Warbler

White Eyed Vireo



Then I went to go see a Bald eagle nest not to far away. On the way saw this power line Red Shoulder.
Red Shouldered Hawk


As we got there and met up with the guy that was going to show us the nest he said we probably wasn't going to see the eagle and the nest is hard to see. Driving down the river to the nest I noticed the Eagle sitting in a tree on the river fishing. We quickly made a u turn and got awesome looks and good pics.

Bald Eagle

Bald Eagle

Bald Eagle

Bald Eagle

Bald Eagle


Bald Eagle

 Bald Eagle


As it flew away we went on to find the nest. We wouldn't see the eagle again. Here are some pics of the
nest.

Bald Eagle nest

Bald Eagle nest

-Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment