Summary

So this year I want to see as many birds as possible and try to do a big year for my county. I am thinking in total my year list should hopefully come to around 200 with my trip to FL and possible Junior Big year.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

1-15-14
Yesterday I mainly birded in my yard, and then went to a friends who has a pond. 
In all I got 2 LIFERS. RUSTY BLACKBIRD and PIED BILLED GREBE.
I also saw some Bluebirds, Chickadees, Carolina Wren, and Nuthatches. The 2 Lifers put my life list to 92 and year list to 38.
Rusty Blackbird
                                                       
Rusty Blackbird
                                               
Rusty Blackbird
                                                 
Carolina Wren
                                             
Carolina Wren
                                                   
Eastern Bluebird
                                                     
Rusty Blackbird
                                                     
Pied Billed Grebe

Pied Billed Grebe

Pied Billed Grebe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment